Carbon Electrode Paste is produced by putting petroleum coke and asphalt into melting tank to dehydration, melt, then adding them into kneading pot to kneading, molding and sintering.
Fully automated batching, crushing, mixing, kneading, molding, quality assurance, strict control of ash content, volatile, ensure low resistance and high strength.
Materials:Calcined Anthracite Coal,CPC,Anode Scrap,Coal pitch,Coal Tar,Graphite Powder.
Application:Used in soderburg furnace to make Various alloy, such as Ferro silicon, ferro manginess, ferro silicon manganese,nickel alloy, Chromium alloy.
|Apparent Density||>1.42g/cm3||Rupture Strength||>4.0|
|Real Density||>1.92g/cm3||Fluidity Coefficient||1.10-2.10|
1. Lower ash content;
2. Acurate dosing and stable volatile content;
3. Good electric and thermal conductivity and the sintering speed apropriate to that of consumption of working end;
4. Smelting at lower temperature with certain fluidity and homogeneous composition;
5. High resistance to high temperature, oxidation and thermal shock, low resistivity and high mechanical strength after sintering.
1. Submerged arc furnace
2. Ferrosilicon alloy smelting
3. Siliconmanganese alloy smelting
4. Yellow phosphorus smelting
5. Si-Ca-Ba alloy smelting
Why choose us:
1.Quality guarantee: Free sample for testing before order placed.
2.Delivery on time.
3.Moderate price: manufacturers for carbon products, no middleman earn different price.
4.Professional team provides the best service for you.