- Bi vitamins contribute to the health of the hair, eyes, skin, liver, and brain.
- Sustained release provides nutrients throughout the day.
- Replaces nutrients commonly depleted by everyday stress.
- B vitamins work best when taken together.
History and Usage:
The B vitamins help to maintain the health of the nerves, skin, eyes, hair, and mouth. Because a deficiency in one B vitamin usually means a deficiency in another, it is important to take B vitamins together. Many B-complex vitamins assist in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins. They are also key ingredients in the production of red blood cells.
The B vitamins often work synergistically, meaning they work well together. A cooperative action occurs between B vitamins and other nutrients, allowing them to work as catalysts to promote absorption and assimilation of those vitamins and minerals. The advantage of receiving all B vitamins in one capsule is that they assist each other to be more effective through this synergistic relationship.
Label Information and Ingredients:Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take one (1) tablet daily.
- Caution: KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGED OR MISSING.