JC621R Analog Well Sewer Water Level Sensor Introduction
As a new liquid level measurement series product, JC621R analog well sewer water level sensor is specially designed for measuring sea water level and viscous & corrosive liquid level by completely using foreign state-of-the-art technology. The use of titanium alloy large flush-diaphragm sensors, advanced manufacturing and encapsulating techniques, as well as high-accuracy electronic elements has greatly enhanced service life and comprehensive performance of the product. The use of internationally state-of-the-art ceramic capacitive sensors, dry pressure measuring technology with intermediate liquid, thick-film electronic technology, surface mount technology (SMT) and PFM signal transmission technology has given full play to technical advantages of ceramic capacitive sensors, with strong corrosion, overloading and impact resistance capabilities, high stability, and quite high measuring accuracy. This series product can be extensively used in many measurement and control fields of such corrosive and viscous liquid levels as sea water level.
JC621R Analog Well Sewer Water Level Sensor Features
* Strong corrosive resistance
* Large flush-diaphragm design and good block resistance
* A wide range of measurement from micro pressure 0.5m to high pressure 200m.
* Strong overloading and impact resistance capacity, with overpressure up to dozens of times to hundreds of times of the measuring range.
* Adoption of imported ceramic capacitive sensors, with strong signal output, high overall accuracy and good stability.
* Small temperature drift due to intermediate liquid canceled for measuring elements.
As shown in Figure 1, for installation in the water tank, water tower and other static water, generally the sensing end is directly thrown into the bottom of the water tank as far away from the pump and valve position as possible. The wiring section of the transducer is provided within the junction box, with the outgoing line pointing downward, to prevent water from penetrating into the airway tube of the air-guiding cable. Meanwhile, remember not to block the airway tube.
As shown in Figure 2, for installation in the water dam, water well and other flowing water, a steel tube with an inner diameter of approximately φ45mm is generally inserted into the water channel, where some small holes shall be drilled at the same height opposite to the water flow direction so that water can smoothly flow into the tube. The wiring section of the transducer is provided within the junction box, with the outgoing line pointing downward, to prevent water from penetrating into the airway tube of the air-guiding cable. Meanwhile, remember not to block the airway tube.
Figure 3 shows threaded or flanged connection of the split liquid level transducer in the open-hole vessel, wherein thread size or flange size are G 1 / 2 and DN20 respectively or customized.
Tips for Type Selection
1. The medium to be measured shall be compatible with the material contacting with the product. Meanwhile, the density of the medium to be measured during measurement shall be indicated (except for water).
2. As an additional function code for type selection, the code "E" for intrinsically safe explosion-proof type Ex ia II CT5 denotes that power source must be supplied via safety barrier.
3. The length of cables shall be L = X m + 1m. Please indicate any extension (if needed) when placing an order. There are two kinds of cable materials. By virtue of its more flexibility and good wear resistance, polyurethane material can be selectively used. Where no special requirement is indicated, cables to be supplied shall be made of PVC material.
4. The corresponding relationship of 1m water columns with pressure under standard conditions ( i.e. 4ºC, g = 9.80665 m / S2):1mH2O=0.1kgf/cm2(Kgf /cm2)=9.8kPa(KPa).
5. For other special requirements, please discuss with us and clearly indicate them in the order.