TSS Total Suspended Solids Sensor Water Monitoring Sensor
DG-ZDYG-2087-01 Digital RS485 Suspended Solid Sensor is based on the infrared absorption scattered light method and combined with the application of ISO7027 method, can guarantee the continuous and accurate detection of suspended solids and sludge concentration. Based on ISO7027, infrared double scattering light technology will not be affected by chroma for the measurement of suspended solids and sludge concentration value. According to the usage environment, self-cleaning function can be equipped with. It assures the stability of data and reliability of performance; with the built-in self-diagnosis function, it can make sure the accurate data be delivered; besides, the installation and calibration is quite simple. The product is widely used in sewage plant, water plant, water station, surface water, farming, industry and other fields.
|Product||DG-ZDYG-2085-01 Online Digital Suspended Solid Sensor|
0.01-20000 mg/L,0.01-45000 mg/L ,0.01-120000 mg/L for choice
RS485 Modbus RTU
Sample calibration, slope calibration
Sensor main material
Body: SUS316L + PVC (normal type)
SUS316L + PVC (sea water type)
O-ring: Fluorine rubber
Less than ± 5% of the measured value (depending on the homogeneity of sludge)
|Sensor: Dia 60mm*Length 256mm, Transmitter: 145*125*162mm(L*W*H)|
|Standard:10m,the maximum may be extended to 100m|
- Free maintenance, it's with automatic cleaning brush,user can set cleaning interval time by self.
- The application of ISO7027 standard methods (infrared light scattering technique) can eliminate the influence of the sample color
- Equipped with self diagnosis function, to ensure accurate data.
- The digital suspended solid sensor adopts double beam infrared scattering spectrophotometer detection technology, with good repeat-ability and stability
- The digital suspended solid sensor, with strong anti-interference ability and long transmission.
- Standard digital signal output can be achieved in the absence of controller and other equipment integration and networking.