JC621-05 4-20mA RS485 Capacitance Fuel Tank Level Sensor Overview:
The measurement of water or liquid level using hydrostatic equilibrium system is an important application of pressure sensors. The high-sensitivity silicon piezoresistive sensitive element fabricated with micromachining technology is the critical component of the liquid level transducer, supported with the special cable provided with an air tube as well as special water-tightness technology, which not only ensures the water tightness of immersion transducers, but also makes the reference pressure chamber connect with the ambient atmosphere, so as to attain accurate measurement results and excellent stability. JC621 capacitance fuel tank level sensor adopts the internationally advanced dry ceramic capacitive sensor or temperature-compensating isolation diaphragm diffused silicon pressure sensor as a sensing element to greatly enhance operating performance of the product. It can be extensively used for the measurement and control of water and liquid levels in petroleum, chemical, power generation plant, urban water supply & drainage and hydrologic exploration fields, etc..
JC621-05 4-20mA RS485 Capacitance Fuel Tank Level Sensor Features:
* Split structure: The section of the sensor thrown into the liquid is of fully-sealed stainless steel structure, wherein the enclosure of the electronic circuit is of cast aluminum structure for easy alignment & adjustment and wiring.
* Integrated structure: Both the sensor and the amplified circuit are provided in the fully-sealed enclosure made of stainless steel, without external alignment and adjustment.
* The enclosure of the sensor is designed with IP68 and the junction box is designed with IP65.
* This product takes the high-performance pressure sensor as the measuring element, with high accuracy, small dimensions, easy operation, strong antijamming capability, high reliability, good stability, high sensitivity, water resistance and anti-condensation.
* The product is of free maintenance, as well as easy installation and commissioning. It can be directly thrown into the water to measure the height of liquid level from the transducer end to the liquid surface.
As shown in Figure 1, for installation in the water tank, water tower and other static water, generally the sensing end is directly thrown into the bottom of the water tank as far away from the pump and valve position as possible. The wiring section of the transducer is provided within the junction box, with the outgoing line pointing downward, to prevent water from penetrating into the airway tube of the air-guiding cable. Meanwhile, remember not to block the airway tube.
As shown in Figure 2, for installation in the water dam, water well and other flowing water, a steel tube with an inner diameter of approximately φ45mm is generally inserted into the water channel, where some small holes shall be drilled at the same height opposite to the water flow direction so that water can smoothly flow into the tube. The wiring section of the transducer is provided within the junction box, with the outgoing line pointing downward, to prevent water from penetrating into the airway tube of the air-guiding cable. Meanwhile, remember not to block the airway tube.
Figure 3 shows threaded or flanged connection of the split liquid level transducer in the open-hole vessel, wherein thread size or flange size are G 1 / 2 and DN20 respectively or customized.
Tips for Type Selection
1. The medium to be measured shall be compatible with the material contacting with the product. Meanwhile, the density of the medium to be measured during measurement shall be indicated (except for water).
2. As an additional function code for type selection, the code "E" for intrinsically safe explosion-proof type Ex ia II CT5 denotes that power source must be supplied via safety barrier.
3. The length of cable shall be L = X m + 1m. Please indicate any extension (if needed) when placing an order.
4. To install the product in thunderous areas, select HM21F Anti-lightning Liquid Level Transducer when placing an order.
5. The corresponding relationship of 1m water columns with pressure under standard conditions (i.e.4ºC,g =9.80665m/s2):1mH2O=0.1kgf/cm2(Kgf /cm²)=9.8kPa(KPa)
6. For other special requirements, please discuss with us and clearly indicate them in the order.